TRANSFORM YOUR MOBILE TO MONEY

PROMPAT ARTICLES

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Filled Under:

NEW MUSIC!!!Sheviola – Do Yu (@sheviola)





After a short hiatus from the music industry, Sheviola releases “Do Yu” as his welcome-back single, to feed fans who have been clamouring for his artistic music and to quench the thirst of his fans world-wide, the singer, songwriter, dancer and model presents his official 2016 debut single.

Explaining what inspired his new single, Sheviola said; “I wanted to do something totally different from what I’ve been doing, when I listened to the beat, then I said this is it, I looked at the lady beside me and the inspiration came naturally.”

Sheviola’s creativity cannot be compared to that of any singer, he is unique and he has what it takes to dominate the industry with his matchless talent.

“Do Yu” was produced by Nigerian-born Cyprus based sound engineer, VKillz
DOWNLOAD AUDIO
Don't forget to share to others and support him.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Was This helpful in any way?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.